Friday, April 23, 2010

Would Motorhome


Date night conversation turned to where we could go, what we could do, other than moving to another town in another state. We decided that it would be great to motorhome all over the states for a year. We'd home school, have a couple of webcams set up to track our adventures in every state of the nation (almost every state), take a lot of walks, feel a lot of weather, become amateur photographers, learn how to be patient drivers, enjoy and hate one another, get to know more RV parks than we should. It would be awesome (and awful) in so many ways.

This family has done a lot of RV travel.

I have to say, I'm probably not the most ideal person to travel this way, I like my modern conveniences, especially my own clean shower and comfy bed, but I know I could do it for a year. And then how much more would I/we appreciate a regular house?

I hope this "would" comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment